All-Star Chasse Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom2Cheergirls

Cheer Parent
Mar 14, 2012
Hey all quick question so youngest Cp needs new cheer shoes buying Chasse. She needs 1 1/2 Y and I can not find one pair coming up in that size and looked at a couple of different companies. So can anyone tell me am I searching for something that does not exist? Like I know at one point there was a size in another brand that did not exist at our old gym and my older CP and her friends all had to shift to adult early which is why I always see this may be the case. Also anyone else have a good inexpensive brand they like? My older CPs I spend some $$ but seriously my youngest is just as happy in her cheap shoes I just want some quality that will last. Thanks for the help.

You mean 1.5 Y? The Chasse Ace comes in youth half-sizes, but they're out of 1.5 Y

Maybe these?

Chassé ® Flip III Shoe (the red stuff is a color insert, you can just take those out)

Don't get those. My rec team has them. They're fine for us, because we use them on the field as well as on the mat, but I don't think they'd hold up as well for all stars.

In my experience, the Chasse Ace runs a bit big. I'll send you a PM @Mom2Cheergirls .

Don't get those. My rec team has them. They're fine for us, because we use them on the field as well as on the mat, but I don't think they'd hold up as well for all stars.

In my experience, the Chasse Ace runs a bit big. I'll send you a PM @Mom2Cheergirls .

Sarah S.... can you share little bit more about the Chasse Flip III. I'm considering ordering this for my little girl squad - ages 5 to 9. We are a recreation cheer squad that cheers football games on Saturday. They do not compete.

We use Chasse Flip III. The work well for our min and youth level 1 but I'm not sure how they would be for upper levels.

Sarah S.... can you share little bit more about the Chasse Flip III. I'm considering ordering this for my little girl squad - ages 5 to 9. We are a recreation cheer squad that cheers football games on Saturday. They do not compete.
They will be just fine for your purposes. The toes will get scuffed if you have any toe-draggers, but in my experience they have held up very well. They are nowhere near as flexible as more expensive cheer shoes, but aren't too heavy or stiff as boards. They are a good shoe for a recreational team that practices and performs outside. Hope that helps!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Has anyone had experience with Chasse proflex sneakers? They look like the Nfinity vengeance.

Back