Cheer Group Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2016
hey guys I want to create a kik group chat to talk about cheer and meet new people on all levels :) leave your kik if you want to join mine is leahlovesyoo

hey guys I want to create a kik group chat to talk about cheer and meet new people on all levels :) leave your kik if you want to join mine is leahlovesyoo
Dearest Leah,
I am sorry to say I do not endorse this idea. For 1, we already have a forum to talk cheer and meet new people. Second, it is pretty sketchy to have a new member post such a request using an anonymous app like kik where it is not unheard of for pedophiles to use in the attempt of obtaining illicit photos of kids.

If you are truly here to talk cheer I welcome you.

**if you don't like your gyms values or how they treat your child, leave. Money talks**

Dearest Leah,
I am sorry to say I do not endorse this idea. For 1, we already have a forum to talk cheer and meet new people. Second, it is pretty sketchy to have a new member post such a request using an anonymous app like kik where it is not unheard of for pedophiles to use in the attempt of obtaining illicit photos of kids.

If you are truly here to talk cheer I welcome you.

**if you don't like your gyms values or how they treat your child, leave. Money talks**
Yeah I get what you mean I thought It would just be fun because before I was a member I would go on here and I saw that a year ago someone did the same thing and a bunch of cheerleaders joined and they became friends so I thought it would be cool and easier to use kik since you can text each other without giving out a number

Yeah I get what you mean I thought It would just be fun because before I was a member I would go on here and I saw that a year ago someone did the same thing and a bunch of cheerleaders joined and they became friends so I thought it would be cool and easier to use kik since you can text each other without giving out a number
We are definitely not thinking of the sane person then because the last one I know of that tried this turned out to not be who he claimed to be.

Back