Cheer Hair Curly Or Stright All Up Or Half Up Half Down

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think all ways look cute .. but if you want a clean look then go with all up and straight .. but if you want sassy then go with down and curly .. or you could do whatever works best for your team !

thats a good idea we have half up half down curly and it look sometimes mesyy i just want it to be all up stirght how does ur team do it?

If you do your hair straight, half up half down is not the way to go. When your hair is straight if it is not all up, IT GOES EVERYWHERE. I competed with mine like that once and i'll never do it again haha. It ends up all tangled in your bow, in your eyes, whipping you in the face in tumbling etc. I guess it doesn't do that when its half up half down and curly because it's hair sprayed and has some control.

I think the best is the classic poof with a high, straight ponytail. I think only some teams can pull off the curly look.
plus, if you have super long hair like me, its suuuuuch a hassle to curl all that hair.
I do think that WCSS can ALWAYS pull off the look though!

I think the best is the classic poof with a high, straight ponytail. I think only some teams can pull off the curly look.
plus, if you have super long hair like me, its suuuuuch a hassle to curl all that hair.
I do think that WCSS can ALWAYS pull off the look though!
ikr my team it does not look as great ikr mine is such a hassel to curl

If you do your hair straight, half up half down is not the way to go. When your hair is straight if it is not all up, IT GOES EVERYWHERE. I competed with mine like that once and i'll never do it again haha. It ends up all tangled in your bow, in your eyes, whipping you in the face in tumbling etc. I guess it doesn't do that when its half up half down and curly because it's hair sprayed and has some control.
yeah but it such a hassel even though i know its better

My number 1 preference is half up curled.. but all up, straight, with a poof is a close 2nd. The straight pony is easier to get a unified look, so that's what my team does.

LOVE LOVE LOVE curly half up/half down! But you still can't go wrong with all up and HUGE!

Back