Cheer Makeup!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 26, 2013
What kind of cheer makeup does your team have? My old gym went from blue eyeshadow, to baby blue glitter with black eyeshadow, to ALL glitter.
-which was super annoying by the way.
-i'm just curious to what other gyms do

My first gym had blue and silver sparkles, and red lips with glitter. My current gym does a smoky eye with blue and silver eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and red lips.

I love how smokey eyes look on stage!
Agree! I think it looks classy and not over done. And I love red lips with it. But, it's hard because on the younger girls it looks too mature. Depending. But smokey eyes are pretty!

My gym doesn't make your makeup a certain way, as long as you stick to the gym colours (pink, black and silver) or neutral. I usually do silver glitter with black winged eyeliner and pink glitter eyeliner and pink blush and red lipstick

My old gym did silver all glitter eyeshadow, over a black eyeshadow base to make the glitter stand out more. Which was actually really annoying because the glitter would be LITERALLY everywhere after competition lol. But at least it looked pretty :) (even though the glitter we used were not eye-proof so if you got it in your eyes it was horrible)

My old gym did silver all glitter eyeshadow, over a black eyeshadow base to make the glitter stand out more. Which was actually really annoying because the glitter would be LITERALLY everywhere after competition lol. But at least it looked pretty :) (even though the glitter we used were not eye-proof so if you got it in your eyes it was horrible)
That's crazy! why didnt you just get eye-proof makeup?

Agree! I think it looks classy and not over done. And I love red lips with it. But, it's hard because on the younger girls it looks too mature. Depending. But smokey eyes are pretty!
I think that younger girls should have the bare minimum of makeup with like baby pink lipstick or lipgloss. I hate seeing them look all grown up

Last edited:
My CPs current gym uses green and silver glitter in the eyes. I don't like it. I just can't get into the glitter. All the other moms seen to like it.

Our old gym just required red lipstick. Only to make their smiles stand out on stage. I miss it, because it was so easy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My CPs current gym uses green and silver glitter in the eyes. I don't like it. I just can't get into the glitter. All the other moms seen to like it.

Our old gym just required red lipstick. Only to make their smiles stand out on stage. I miss it, because it was so easy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I really dont like having to put on all that glitter! it is such a pain to take off

Back