All-Star Cheer Music - Album Artwork

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 5, 2011
I made these Album Artwork for my Cheer Music Collection and just wanted to share them!

tumblr_mbz5n91F6d1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5e0vjZh1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5e3A4iw1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5ejhjud1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5exbKQS1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5f0xQ2L1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5f4pvpF1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5f8HHID1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5fcDNDU1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5flMdMy1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5fqd0on1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5fx7hL31qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5g1jzzt1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5g6XSw21qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mbz5gb78qw1qzfw3z.png

Enjoy!

You're the best! Do you know if there's a quicker way of doing this or do you have to do them all individually?

Highlight all the music from the same gym (or press ctrl+click and select the mixes that are on the same gym) then once it's selected press ctrl+i! Then paste the image in the box.

Hey just wondering if you could post the background you used for all of them, just so we can put the names of other gyms we listen to into our playlists.

Ugh i've been trying to get all of my music organzied. I put all of them in albums (gym names as albums) and somehow some are seperated into their own album, and its a MESS!

Ugh i've been trying to get all of my music organzied. I put all of them in albums (gym names as albums) and somehow some are seperated into their own album, and its a MESS!
A solution is putting all the same teams from the same gym under same ALBUM ARTIST, aside from Album, and for Artist put their Division. :)

Back