Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 27, 2014
Hi I'm a boy, trying out to be a cheerleader next year in 9th and I have no idea where can you get size 14 in mens cheer. PLEASE HELP ME!THANKS!

I don't know where you'd get those shoes, but I'd figure you'll have to order them online. Just type in men's cheer shoes. Sorry for not being much help. Also, if you make the team, there's a chance they'll require everyone on the team to order the same shoes together, which would take care of that. Good luck to you!

I've heard that many male cheerleaders simply order shoes in the larger women's size equivalent. I know there are some strictly men's Nike styles, but I'm not sure where you would find them and if they'll be the best for extensive tumbling (not sure how competitive your team is)

Team Cheer has evolutions that go up to womens 13 (which would be around the 10 mens equivalent if you take into account that Nfinities run small). Nfinity Evolution | Nfinity Cheer Shoes | Team Cheer

And when you go to the Nfinity site their shoes go up to a size womens 14 (which would be around an 11 mens equivalent i believe)
Nfinity Athletic Corporation

I would call one of the companies and ask if they can special order a larger size for you. I'm sure most companies would be more than willing to accommodate you. I think you would have the most success going directly to the manufacturer (Nike, Nfinity, Kaepa etc.). You could also buy a cheap pair of white sneakers to start, and ask your coach exactly what you need for the team. This way you don't need to spend a ton of money before you know if you've made the team.

Back