Cheer Teams Near Southern Sydney?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2012
I am moving to the area this summer and want to keep cheering, are there any level 5/6 teams in this area?

What are the best teams around Sydney?

I know the Aus cheer season is different, when does it actually start?

So many questions!

Gymstars and Starlets Cheerleading probably are your best options for Level 5 teams in the Sydney area. Both are very good gyms, with great facilities and both have amazing success at competitions. But you may have to travel a little, as Gymstars are located in the Northern Beaches and Starlets in the Western Suburbs of Sydney (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Oh and our cheer season runs from around June until November :)

Gymstars and Starlets Cheerleading probably are your best options for Level 5 teams in the Sydney area. Both are very good gyms, with great facilities and both have amazing success at competitions. But you may have to travel a little, as Gymstars are located in the Northern Beaches and Starlets in the Western Suburbs of Sydney (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Oh and our cheer season runs from around June until November :)

Ah no! I'm going to be in Australia for a while around Christmas 2014 (planning in advance a bit, I know :rolleyes:) and was hoping to visit some gyms/go to open gyms. Does that mean they won't be open?

Ah no! I'm going to be in Australia for a while around Christmas 2014 (planning in advance a bit, I know :rolleyes:) and was hoping to visit some gyms/go to open gyms. Does that mean they won't be open?

Not necessarily, I know a lot of gyms run open gym sessions up until try outs which usually are in late December/ early January. I'm sure if you enquire at a few different gyms you can get an idea of when they close for Christmas break :)

Reactions: Ren
Not necessarily, I know a lot of gyms run open gym sessions up until try outs which usually are in late December/ early January. I'm sure if you enquire at a few different gyms you can get an idea of when they close for Christmas break :)
Ok great thanks! I'll probably wait until at least this time next year (I might come across a bit keen otherwise!)

Back