Cheerleaders Section

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe we could make a thread for that in the allstar section? That way athletes can talk while the parents and moderators can oversee and step in if anything gets out of hand.

Again though, why? The All-Star section is open to anyone to talk about anything all-star related. Open as many threads as you want; nothing special needs to be added to do that.

The only reason I'm in the boards was to be able to monitor the activity when cp joined. Certainly didn't want cp chatting up with potential predators. The Internet can be scary and the number of predators out there is astounding.

We have had people on here whose intent was less than honorable and we don't need that to occur in an area left to the kids only.

**its just a just a jump to the left**

You know I think ''Cheerleaders Only' section might be a good idea... I was thinking that we "Parents" and even "Coaches," "Gym Owners" and even other "Susie's Moms/Dads", of course in denial,,, are all always talking about, complaining about, accusing others of being one,,,, that just maybe the Susies of this world need a safe haven with no retribution to solely complain about their nuisance and annoying Moms or Dads too!
:p:help:
PS: Just maybe Susie does not want to do that Tik Tok, Mom! Haha!

Last edited:
I don't see why this would be necessary?
I'm only a few years past cheering age, and in theory I would be banned from this private chat, due to being so old now and no longer being officially an athlete. Yet the insights of those of us who are fans/ex-athletes are probably (hopefully?) still relevant.

Back