Cheerleading Cage Matches! Yes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 9, 2011
Has anyone seen this new site. cheerzoo.com. It is sort of like youtube for cheerleaders without all the extra crap that comes along with youtube. It is great. they sort everything by levels, skills, gyms. I love it.
But my FAVORITE are the CAGE MATCHES. Every week, CHEERZOO, puts teams in a CAGE MATCH. 2 teams in the same division that did not compete against each other go head to head to see whom will come out on top. Its awesome! Everyone loves to talk about what would happen if they had competed against another team. Now we can judge for ourselves.

Has anyone seen this new site. cheerzoo.com. It is sort of like youtube for cheerleaders without all the extra crap that comes along with youtube. It is great. they sort everything by levels, skills, gyms. I love it.
But my FAVORITE are the CAGE MATCHES. Every week, CHEERZOO, puts teams in a CAGE MATCH. 2 teams in the same division that did not compete against each other go head to head to see whom will come out on top. Its awesome! Everyone loves to talk about what would happen if they had competed against another team. Now we can judge for ourselves.

Back