Cheerleading In Sweden?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I have a friend going to visit Sweden pretty soon and he was wondering if there was a cheer gym or place he could go to while hes over there..or where team Sweden from the ICU practices? any info would be greatly apprectiated! :)

Haha of course I can help!

Where in Sweden is he going? I'm sure he could stop by my gym to practise with senior coed level 6, national champions hehe. We are located in Uppsala one hour from Stockholm.

Power Cheer Eagles (Team Sweden) are located in Haninge just outside Stockholm too.

Haha of course I can help!

Where in Sweden is he going? I'm sure he could stop by my gym to practise with senior coed level 6, national champions hehe. We are located in Uppsala one hour from Stockholm.

Power Cheer Eagles (Team Sweden) are located in Haninge just outside Stockholm too.
He will be visiting Orsundsbro! So im pretty sure your gym is the closest! He said hes definitely going to try to visit..so when would be the best day and time to stop by?

He will be visiting Orsundsbro! So im pretty sure your gym is the closest! He said hes definitely going to try to visit..so when would be the best day and time to stop by?
Yes, that's super close! When will he be there? Tell him to write to me on Facebook and I will try to help out the best I can! (Ida-Maria Lehto)

Yes, that's super close! When will he be there? Tell him to write to me on Facebook and I will try to help out the best I can! (Ida-Maria Lehto)
Thank you! :) i will try to get ahold of him if i can! He would have landed around 6 in the morning at your time today. Ps His name is Matt for when he adds you :)

Back