All-Star Cheersport 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 18, 2017
Who in this forum is going?
And more importantly…what shoes are you wearing for all the walking? 🤣🤣🤣

1st times here! All I keep hearing about is the walk- how much is it really? I survived 4 teams at summit with 3 days in the park- is that on par?

1st times here! All I keep hearing about is the walk- how much is it really? I survived 4 teams at summit with 3 days in the park- is that on par?
Without knowing the layout of the event this year, like what divisions are in what halls, yes it can be a lot of walking. Like a 20-30 minute walk sometimes because of the distance and how many people are in one space and the crowd can only move so fast......also that 20 minute walk...you might need to accomplish it in 10. Cheersport is a great workout!

Sounds fun 😬. Honestly sounds stressful for my anxiety prone crossover daughter- who’s major trigger is being late…. I will need to pack my patience!!
Honestly I just want to blanket!

Sounds fun 😬. Honestly sounds stressful for my anxiety prone crossover daughter- who’s major trigger is being late…. I will need to pack my patience!!
Honestly I just want to blanket!
Athletes fortunately have shortcuts they get to take backstage. So time and distance is less a factor for them. Still a big building a plenty of walking room from warm ups to performance halls, but at least there's shortcuts. Also to be fair, I haven't been to Cheersport in a couple years, I know they added on a hall so I don't know what their space utilization is now.

This will be our 10th Cheersport. It was one of our first comps when we started in All-Stars (her previous comp program wasn't an All-Star). It was a very eye opening experience.

Not only do you need to plan for walking between teams to watch, the ticketing area can get backed up too. If you are attending Friday Night Live, I believe you can get your tickets then and it's way less crowded.

The set-up has been the same for years. B-hall is where the majority of teams are. There are 5 stages. There is a C-hall that they have teams as well. If you have a team in B and one in C, plan 30 mins to get between them. Hall A is where awards are. There is a shortcut between B and A but it does take time to get over there (not 30 mins though).

In past years, B5 is where most of the big names have been. B4 has some as well now.

It's a big comp but I love it.

This will be our 10th Cheersport. It was one of our first comps when we started in All-Stars (her previous comp program wasn't an All-Star). It was a very eye opening experience.

Not only do you need to plan for walking between teams to watch, the ticketing area can get backed up too. If you are attending Friday Night Live, I believe you can get your tickets then and it's way less crowded.

The set-up has been the same for years. B-hall is where the majority of teams are. There are 5 stages. There is a C-hall that they have teams as well. If you have a team in B and one in C, plan 30 mins to get between them. Hall A is where awards are. There is a shortcut between B and A but it does take time to get over there (not 30 mins though).

In past years, B5 is where most of the big names have been. B4 has some as well now.

It's a big comp but I love it.
Typically in the past they will have all of the all-girl worlds teams in one hall and all of the coed worlds teams in the other, between B4 and B5. Looks to be the case again.

Can we not edit our posts anymore? Anyways, so I saw one place yesterday that awards were in C but today on the most recent updated schedule, they say A. So I apologize for the confusion.

Not sure if this schedule is publicly available yet (or if the link will even work), it's just a more recent preliminary schedule than what somebody posted a few months back, but use this document to get a good idea for how much time you have between performances and whether or not you'll need to go into sprinting mode. What everybody said about walking distance is no joke between C and B halls!

I have not received the coaches band for this year. Do you have the link? I emailed Adam Thomas on 1/31 and he said the link would be sent out closer to the event?
I have no idea. I'm not affiliated with Cheersport in any way

Back