Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
Ok people, it's that time of year. What's on your lists? What are you getting for your loved ones? Santa needs help!

Oh man, this year is my shortest list ever I think. I mostly asked for money to pay for dental care and things related to my wedding.

I have 3 girls at home. I am excited for Christmas. The 8 & 9 year old want little pets alive guinea pig, Magic mixes crystal ball, digital watch, arts & crafts, clothes, & squishmallows. The 13 year old wants money to go shopping, but I am picking out presents for her to open. I will keep tags on and gift receipts for her. If she doesn't like them she can return & go shopping. My older 3 (17, 18, and 21) also want money. I am still trying to figure out what to get them. I told my kids I want them to help clean and organize my house. Doubt it will happen, but I can dream. LOL

Some things off the wish lists of girls 22 and 25:

Lululemon (define jacket Luan, align tank tops, scuba funnel neck half zip)
Dual air fryer
Games
Levoit air purifier
Classic mini UGG boot
On's
RIO Folding Hammock Chair
Barnes and Noble Gift Card
Wireless car charger for phone
Boston shearling Birk's
Gift card from favorite nail and/or hair salon
Travel dresses/pants/jackets/sweaters (non-wrinkle, essentials, minimal packing space)
Erin Condren Planner
Longchamp Le Pliage tote
Monetary donation towards new tires

Some things off the wish lists of girls 22 and 25:

On's
I was looking at On's for myself, but I keep reading that they aren't holding up well. Have your girls had any issues?

I was looking at On's for myself, but I keep reading that they aren't holding up well. Have your girls had any issues?
I wear the Cloud 5's, my girls have the Cloudswift and Cloudflow. We wear them for everyday walking, we are not runners, nor terrain hikers. We have no complaints on wear. I can 100% understand how their baffled bottom is not as durable as others, but the level of comfort is not comparable to anything else we've ever worn. My running friend swears by her Hoka's and Brook's for comfort and wear, but I've tried, and for all day wear, my feet are happiest in On's.

If you decide to buy, be sure to try them on in the store first. I went up a half size in the Cloud 5's, and one of the girls had to go up a full size.

I wear the Cloud 5's, my girls have the Cloudswift and Cloudflow. We wear them for everyday walking, we are not runners, nor terrain hikers. We have no complaints on wear. I can 100% understand how their baffled bottom is not as durable as others, but the level of comfort is not comparable to anything else we've ever worn. My running friend swears by her Hoka's and Brook's for comfort and wear, but I've tried, and for all day wear, my feet are happiest in On's.

If you decide to buy, be sure to try them on in the store first. I went up a half size in the Cloud 5's, and one of the girls had to go up a full size.
Thanks! I was tempted to just buy them because I keep hearing they are comfortable (I'm not a runner or hiker), but I didn't want to spend the $$ if I was going to need to replace them quickly.

Been remodeling our house for 3 years now... it's almost done... so we can actually have a regular Christmas in our house (instead of having a 3 foot tree on top of a stack of drywall).

We are having family over to our house for Christmas... that's all I want... that's good enough.

Of course... I had to buy a new TV for this special occasion... but that's just because all the football will get lonely if we don't invite it over too!

Thanks! I was tempted to just buy them because I keep hearing they are comfortable (I'm not a runner or hiker), but I didn't want to spend the $$ if I was going to need to replace them quickly.
I told my wife recently that I'm about ready to buy some. She had never heard of them, but she's a Hoka girl. Weekends at comps my feet are absolutely dying and I need some comfort!

I told my wife recently that I'm about ready to buy some. She had never heard of them, but she's a Hoka girl. Weekends at comps my feet are absolutely dying and I need some comfort!
So I asked the podiatrist that works in my office. She said Hoka is better for running, physical activity, but ON is good for walking, casual wear. I ordered a pair this week, so I'll let you know.

Baby (24) boyfriend and their dog came for 2 weeks to bop around NYC. The experience is the gift, mostly, with a hairdryer, a pan, and a couple comfy pullovers on the shopping list

As for comfy shoes, I am all Skechers

I got my ON's. They are the lightest sneaker I have ever worn. Don't know how they would hold up to comps, but they are very comfy for normal use.

Back