All-Star College Prep Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 24, 2009
SAVE THE DATE!!! 10/17/15

We're hosting our 5th annual CBU Cheer Recruit Clinic. Designed for athletes looking to cheer at the collegiate level.

This is a great opportunity for athletes to prepare for college tryouts, and train with NCA National Championship athletes and Coaches

SHARE! Get this picture out to all your cheer friends! and anyone you think would be interested.

STAY CONNECTED! Details, times, location and registration TBA.

Twitter and Instagram @CBUcheer
Facebook- Cal Baptist Lancer Cheer
Email- [email protected]

12036808_1042900585741165_3036114000327162320_n.jpg

Recently I saw a post at another college scouting camp where they did a tuck toss with a 6-7 year old flyer. Is that common?

**Sometimes I'm a little slow but other times it just takes me a while to get it**

Umm...not sure what a 6-7 year old child is doing at a COLLEGE recruitment clinic. I'm guessing her name was Suzie? All the clinics around here, you must be in high school and most say 16 years old.

The over 16 is just a "suggestion" and only for the athletes who aren't special baby snowflakes. ;)

(JUST KIDDING)

There is a particular college prep / recruitment camp whose spokespersons are not college age and just about anyone can attend.

**Sometimes I'm a little slow but other times it just takes me a while to get it**

PSA for Suzy's moms:

The ability to stunt with college-aged guys in first grade doesn't make your kid a #futurecard or #futurewildcat.

Also, we all know that flyer-sized third grader doesn't always = flyer-sized high school student.

Whatever will Suzy's moms do when #futurecard Suzy is *gasp* the tallest kid on her junior team and *gasp* A BASE?

Back