Continuing The Climb: From Cartwheels To College

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@tumbleyoda is this for the current Jr and Sr class only, or can Sophomore's sign up as well?

*****Edited to add this for my own personal information
December 13, 2014 - December 14, 2014

I-81 S 391.74 miles
6 hrs 4 mins / 6 hrs 9 mins based on current traffic
It is December 19th and 2oth.:rolleyes:

Ok my reading comprehension gets better as the day goes on.

St. Louis, MO this season and Chattanooga, TN for next year right?
Yes! And Im assuming that time was from NC to Louisville but it's about the same from Louisville to where I live, so it would be about 4 to get to St. Louis from Louisville - but to make that trip you'd have to spend the week so I doubt that's your plan...
Ps - are y'all (any cea teams) headed to Americas best this year?

Yes! And Im assuming that time was from NC to Louisville but it's about the same from Louisville to where I live, so it would be about 4 to get to St. Louis from Louisville - but to make that trip you'd have to spend the week so I doubt that's your plan...
Ps - are y'all (any cea teams) headed to Americas best this year?

If so, we'll all have to meet up!

Just an update. So far we have ten colleges committed to come from five states. Several others are checking their calendars and trying to make arrangements now. Division 1, 2, and 3 schools will be in attendance. Competitive cheerleading, sideline and A & T. This is the start of something big. The support from the colleges has been overwhelming! Even if you can't make it this year, plan on it for next year. The need is too great not to have an event like this.

Just an update. So far we have ten colleges committed to come from five states. Several others are checking their calendars and trying to make arrangements now. Division 1, 2, and 3 schools will be in attendance. Competitive cheerleading, sideline and A & T. This is the start of something big. The support from the colleges has been overwhelming! Even if you can't make it this year, plan on it for next year. The need is too great not to have an event like this.

It's a little short notice for us this year but Chattanooga is closer anyway, so we will plan to be there! Thank you for doing this, I can't wait to see how it goes this year.

Back