Crop Tops?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 18, 2011
whats your opinion i crop tops? i think there reallly cute but just dont look good on some people or on a team or too much design is packed into 1 little top...

whats your opinion i crop tops? i think there reallly cute but just dont look good on some people or on a team or too much design is packed into 1 little top...

Crop tops look cute as a whole but i agree it depends on the person and the team. Also if you put too much on a top it starts to look cluttered and messy. You also need to remember some girls are uncomfortable with the way they look in a crop top. If someone wants a full top the gym should allow them to get one.

I prefer crops for co-ed stunting, it's easier to grip skin to skin and easier to see where to throw/catch in tosses etc, a little while ago the BCA here in england made a ban on crops being worn at comps because it might make girls feel self conscious or lead to eating disorders, I understand their reasoning but thought the ban was a little ott! think it's been revoked now however since the fashions have caught up with you guys in America a lot more and crops are the in thing.

I loveee crop tops. I just don't like when their packed full of designs. Like people said above, it makes it look messy on the floor. That's one thing about full tops that are good, they look nice and clean on the floor.

i think they can both be cute but my gym has full tops and they look rly clean

I like the look of full tops since they are classy, but I like them better at the younger levels. I think if your older and your comfortable with yourself then they look fierce! I totally agree about too much being packed on, though. As long as you own whatever your wearing, it doesn't matter.

I prefer crops, I have this mental thing where I hold myself better if people can see my abs and know that I'm working it (or can yell at me when I'm not). When I'm in a full top I sometimes slack off a bit :oops:.

I prefer crops for co-ed stunting, it's easier to grip skin to skin and easier to see where to throw/catch in tosses etc
This! And our full tops are a little loose so it always looks weird when your partner's hands end up inside your top when your pinning down.

I think crop tops are ok for senior teams. I think for juniors and under, they should have full tops. I don't think there is any reason for young girls to have to wear a crop top. Clean and classy! I would hate to lose the innocence of these young girls before it needs to be lost. If they can dress with a crop top for cheer- why not at school? One of my criteria for picking my daughter's gym:)
To each his own....

I think crop tops are ok for senior teams. I think for juniors and under, they should have full tops. I don't think there is any reason for young girls to have to wear a crop top. Clean and classy! I would hate to lose the innocence of these young girls before it needs to be lost. If they can dress with a crop top for cheer- why not at school? One of my criteria for picking my daughter's gym:)
To each his own....

I agree! And who does your daughter cheer for? full tops seem to be getting really popular, though amongst teams with levels 3 and above crops are in.

i like crop tops for the older teams in the gym.. but i really like how in some gyms with crop tops the not so in shape girls wear skintone bodysuits or leotards underneath.. its not as noticable as them being the only ones in full tops but its still a lot less revealing

Latest posts

Back