Curlformers For Sale!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 20, 2013
Authentic Curlformers for sale! Used only once for Worlds and I don't think I'll ever use them in college cheer because we do ringlet curls and these form spirals. They're the real Curlformers brand (not those knockoffs that ruin your hair!). They are the size "Super Long & Wide" for hair up to 29" long and come with 40 formers. These really work! My hair was impossible to curl and when I followed the directions online these were amazing!!! These retail for $75.95 plus $10 shipping and I am selling for $35 with free shipping and am willing to negotiate price. Email me at [email protected] if interested! (comes with Curlformer hook!)

Last edited:
Authentic Curlformers for sale! Used only once for Worlds and I don't think I'll ever use them in college cheer because we do ringlet curls and these form spirals. They're the real Curlformers brand (not those knockoffs that ruin your hair!). They are the size "Super Long & Wide" for hair up to 29" long and come with 40 formers. These really work! My hair was impossible to curl and when I followed the directions online these were amazing!!! These retail for $75.95 plus $10 shipping and I am selling for $35 with free shipping and am willing to negotiate price. Email me at [email protected] if interested! (comes with Curlformer hook!)
Bump

Back