Does Anybody Know If The Varsity Last Pass Shoes Are Anygood ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2013
ive had the nfinity vengances for less than a year and there are holes in the bottoms of the shoes and all over the place so i need new shoes does anybody know if varsitys anybetter??

yeah they are pretty good, i still would rather have my nfinity's though i find the nfinity's to be a lot more tight around my foot which i like, and the last pass ones slide all over the mats when you first get them because they have such slick bottoms.

ive had the nfinity vengances for less than a year and there are holes in the bottoms of the shoes and all over the place so i need new shoes does anybody know if varsitys anybetter??

I have the Varsity Cheerleader II and have had no problems with them. I'd be happy to send you pictures of them if you'd like.

Although I have always bought nfinitiy shoes for my daughter, I have to say I like the Varsity Last Pass. She has the vengence, and they are falling apart already. Her Last Pass ,even after lots of wear ,is still clean and in great shape. It took a tad bit of adjustment, but I think with the investment you are making in a high end shoe it should last a competitive season and then some.

Back