Does Your Coaching Staff Attend Conferences?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 21, 2011
So far me and my fellow coaches have attended JamU and WSA cheer conferences this summer, i feel that they are veryyy helpful and that i have learned a lot! As we all know things are constantly changing in the cheer world and it is very important for you to keep up!

I know that most of the coaches in my program attend local and ones that are under a 4hr drive. It doesn't give us much options but a lot of times the really good conferences fall at a bad point for us. I really wish myself could go to much more. The couple I've been too has taught me so much. Do you know if there's a way to receive email updates about conferences coming up?

We are currently at a wsa conference and I learned a lot about the scoresheets and I got my judging certification also another one of our coaches got their usasf credentialing!
Jamu is amazing learned soo much from scoresheets to stunts to choreography! There was over 300 coaches there and we had a blast!!!

Wsa and jamfest have them on their websites! Hope to see you at a conference soon!

We are currently at a wsa conference and I learned a lot about the scoresheets and I got my judging certification also another one of our coaches got their usasf credentialing!
Jamu is amazing learned soo much from scoresheets to stunts to choreography! There was over 300 coaches there and we had a blast!!!

Wsa and jamfest have them on their websites! Hope to see you at a conference soon!
Thank you! :)

Back