Equipment For Complete Cheer Gym For Sale

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2014
Looking to start or expand your gym.....We have all the equipment you need......Only 3 months old......

Full Size - Competition Spring Floor with blue mats
Mini Size - Practice Spring Floors with red mats
High School regulation Flat mats / grey and red mats
40ft. Tumble Trac w/ full size crash mat
All the assorted tumbling training tools..........

Looking to sell as package........great value........

No ......my wife and i own a gym and their is landlord issues with the space......
That stinks. Good luck and as I mentioned to a previous poster make sure to put this in the cheer market section once your probation period is over. Good luck.

That stinks. Good luck and as I mentioned to a previous poster make sure to put this in the cheer market section once your probation period is over. Good luck.
Cheer Dad....... Any suggestions on finding a buyer.......Thank you in advance for your help.....

Cheer Dad....... Any suggestions on finding a buyer.......Thank you in advance for your help.....
Mentioning your location, general idea of prices, and how to best contact you would help. There is usually a good response on the ASGA Facebook page, too

SarahS has a good suggestion on adding location, sometimes parents will buy stuff if nearby, and trying the usga facebook page.

@King, is professional equipment so sale something that could be included in your monthly job listing email blast?

Back