Music Extreme Traxx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 14, 2012
Anyone one able to contact JR personally and not through his company email? I requested voice overs from him, and payed $100 via paypal the day of. It has been almost two months since that transaction and not only have I not received any voice overs, I have not even received a single email response explaining anything. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

what's up David... I'm sorry sir. I am knee deep catching up with music right now. Please shoot me an email and I'll get you refunded or processed for your voice over. I thought I hadn't missed a beat with voice overs... But obviously I have :( Honestly, a simply overlook of your email. Email me again and let me know sir David [email protected]

what's up David... I'm sorry sir. I am knee deep catching up with music right now. Please shoot me an email and I'll get you refunded or processed for your voice over. I thought I hadn't missed a beat with voice overs... But obviously I have :( Honestly, a simply overlook of your email. Email me again and let me know sir David [email protected]
Thanks for the reply. I just sent you and email.

Back