High School Fall 2013 High School Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Post your videos of this seasons videos ! Wheres all that talent - lets keep this High School forum alive !

It's weird theres not much Georgia talk this year. My youtube feed blows up every weekend from videos. Johns Creek is seriously impressive this year... and I'm so glad the gladiator uniforms are gone!

Post your videos of this seasons videos ! Wheres all that talent - lets keep this High School forum alive !
It's hard because a lot of school keep their videos hidden until the year is over.... good luck finding a video from a UCA team!

@BHSVCGirl I feel like I say this every time you post something about Dracut, but I just can't get over them. When I was in hs there (02-06) the cheer team literally couldn't even hit preps/extensions and maaaybe had 2-3 people who could do handsprings. It just blows my mind how good they've become. It's nice to see!

Although I'm a little shocked the AD let them get away with those booty shorts :confused: Do most hs have shorts now??

I believe they have skirts to wear at games/to school @fiercerando88 ! A few high school teams do, Dracut, Milford, Ipswich, Attleboro are a few I can think of off the top of my head! Most still have skirts - but it is definitely a growing trend!

Not sure if anyone has seen the videos posted on NFHS's website, but here's a link to where you can watch some of the state competitions (scroll down to "On Demand" and you can choose by state).
NHIAA - Streaming live high school sporting events from NFHS Network

And here are the links to GHSA's. I just got done skimming the first one and noted where some of the teams are in the video. I may have missed some, I really only watch teams I knew the name of. ;)

5A & 6A - GHSA - Streaming live high school sporting events from NFHS Network

John's Creek: 0:56
West Forsyth: 1:42
Mill Creek: 1:49
Starr's Mill: 3:27

2A, 3A, 4A - GHSA - Streaming live high school sporting events from NFHS Network

Back