Favorite Teams From Each Level?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 18, 2011
doesnt matter if its coed or small just let me know your favorties! and please dont give me 5 billion WCSS or CEA we get it, they're awesome but i wanna hear about others!

What state are you looking in? There are great teams all over. Can you be more specific?

sorry probally should of said that preferbly NY or NJ cause thats where im from but mainly florida, md, cali, kentucky, you know the good cheer states

Level 1: Stingrays Peppermint, Grape, and Mango.
Level 2: Stingrays Coconut, Red, Gray, and Pink. CEA Glitter Stars. World of Cheer Attack and Small Youth 2.
Level 3: CEA Mini Elite, Large Youth 3, and Junior Excel K'ville. Stingrays Black, Blue, and Lime. World of Cheer Junior Co-ed 3.
Level 4: World of Cheer Power. Stingrays Yellow, Platinum, Frost, and Sapphire. CEA Divas and Junior Excel Raleigh.
Level 5: World Cup Starlites and Twinkles. CEA Youth Elite, Junior X, Junior Elite, Senior Elite, and Senior X. Stingrays Orange, Green, Spice, Smoke, Teal, and Fire.
Level 6: Stingrays Rust.
And I don't know any 4.2s! :eek:
And, yeah, it was a lot of Rays and CEA.

vizion allstars out of michigan is amazing<3 we won cheersport national champs for jr.2 and youth. and jamfest super ntls and so much more, we used to be cheer one allstars!

Level 1: All stingray teams, Pro Athletics mini team soooo fierce!!
Level 2: Hot cheer lrg jr 2, *biased: USA Wildcats sm jr 2 killas and lrg jr 2 ferocious, pro athletics youth 2, fame youth 2,
Level 3: CJA jr 3, *biased: USA Wildcats jucoe and sr coed, legit red
Level4:pro athletics j4
Level 5: weathergirls, f5, CEA SE<333, suns, CJA<333

level 2: stingray allstars
level 3&4: stingray allstars
level5: georgia allstars louis, world cup shooting stars, maryland twisters f5, california allstars sparkle, stingray allstars orange spice and smoke of course

levels 1-2: Stingrays
level 3: GA Senior Coed 3
level 4: GA Coed 4 (i think they had 2 undefeated seasons? this and last year)
level 5: **they're too many to mention y'all will prob. kill me ;)**
level 6: Top Gun Open Coed 6, Stingrays Rust

Latest posts

Back