All-Star Fierceboarders Attending Worlds 2010.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ShiningGem- Jatara...come say hi if you see me : ) I'll most likelyyy be in uniform with a fiercebow on my bag

cheergirl09- Allie :)
I'll be there allllllllll day saturday & sunday glued to my seat! Come say hey if you see me!

WHOA tiger...leaving out of Greenville around 11am...arriving around noon friday. Come find me...I'm on Killers

imrichhowboutu - you guessed it, my name is Rich..
will be staying at allstar sports

leaving at 8pm friday night - continental from Newark nj (ewr)
katie comet, jess schember, and eddie gessford are all on my flight also

ariel - Ariel (CA)

I'll be there around noon on Thursday, anyone else gonna be there that early? Staying @ Sports!

ladyw - kathy -- leaving thursday -- Dance Worlds (South Coast Freestyle)

lovescheer- Angelica :) Yes please say hi to me if ya see me ! dont be shy :) I love meeting people !

OakleyXO89: Melissa
CheerMomOakley: Cyndy

my little sister is Jessi and she's on s1 all girl, she needs to make a new account though cause she cant get into hers anymore

pghcheer09 - Alison. I really hope I can meet some people! I was too shy to say hi to anyone at competitions this year, but I recognized a lot of you from pictures on here ! Day one ill be wearing a bright yellow stingrays shirt or an fca diamonds shirt and day two ill be wearing the CEA worlds shirt :) i cant wait!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1111753022&ref=profile <-- my facebook, add me but tell me your from the boards.

Back