All-Star #fierceboardproblems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When talking about the move to Georgia the only thing I can think of is if I have time to stop off at Stingrays just to say I have been there. #fierceboardproblems

Knowing that I will be living in Georgia next year and will finally be able to attend Cheersport in person but am still sort of depressed I won't be here with the people who stay on the board all weekend #fierceboardproblems

you never miss a chance to use that face haha

If I could figure out how to get it as a regular jpeg to use in all my life I would. But it's only here. :( So I have to use it extra here to compensate for all the other times I can't use it.

@Mamarazzi can you figure out how to put him on a stick for me? (Or anyone else) I want to carry him around to competitions. :D

If I could figure out how to get it as a regular jpeg to use in all my life I would. But it's only here. :( So I have to use it extra here to compensate for all the other times I can't use it.

@Mamarazzi can you figure out how to put him on a stick for me? (Or anyone else) I want to carry him around to competitions. :D
hahaha only you!!!

Back