All-Star #fierceboardproblems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bragging about your 2000th shimmy-unacceptable. Bragging that it was @Just-a-Mom that gave it to you - acceptable. #fierceboardproblems

when my coach tells me to come up with new stunts and dances for my HS this year since im always in touch with the rest of the cheer world #fierceboardproblems

I get really shocked when I see fiercers on facebook, because they don't look at all how I thought. #fboardproblems

Happy I don't scare people since I'm not really a shark (hopefully it's better than they thought) #noproblems

wishing you would have been around on the boards during the prox days because of the stories you hear from people who were lucky enough to be a part of prox #fierceboardproblems

I feel the same way. There are so many stories and people that get talked about and I just sit and scratch my head. Sad story.

First thought when I found out I will be moving to GA was how close I would be to Stingrays, ACE, and Georgia Allstars. #fierceboardproblems

#thatawkwardmomentwhen you meet someone on vacation & tell them to friend you on fierceboard instead of facebook.. & i've yet to get out of the habit of confusing the two #fierceboardproblem

When you wont leave your house because you're glued to you PC watching VOD's of Big nationals/Worlds and forever on the boards trying to get all the live results #fierceboardproblems

When you immediately check your alerts to check how many "shimmys" you've gotten #fierceboardproblems
(ya'll can sit there and front acting like you dont check your shimmys.. im at guilt of this too hahaha)

When you think you know the look of Rays new uniform and WHAM out they come with another new pic of something and throws you for a loop #fierceboardproblems
LOLOLOL!

Back