All-Star For A Cure--- Batc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
This year we have a coach or two and a few parents walking in the Susan G Komen 3-day walk in September. As a fundraiser, we are selling pink "Marlins for the Cure" with the breast cancer symbol bracelet's in pink, like a livestrong bracelet. I will be at Battle on Saturday only selling them, they are $3 a piece and all proceeds go to help them raise the $3000 a person to walk for a cure!

As the date gets closer I will let you know what I will be wearing, and you can come find me to get one, but we are spreading the word to support the cause and help find a cure!! It would be amazing to see everyone with them, so spread the word and tell everyone to help us out!!

If you are interested just let me know, so I have an idea on how many to bring, because like I said, I am only going to be there Saturday, so I can't bring them back Sunday if I don't bring enough. :)

Thanks, and good luck to everyone who will be there!!

USA Wildcats will be there. we will definitely be interested in buying some! just keep me posted where you will be & we can meet up!

I'll be there Saturday in our Maryland Marlins Coaches shirt, its a white baseball tee with black arms and probably black under armour capri's since it's supposed to be really really nice next weekend! But there will be a bunch of us in the same shirt, I have the longest hair, and I'll have my red and black cheetah bag. I'm only going to be there Saturday. If you want to meet up, PM me for my cell # or just come up to me there, or ask any coach and they can text me. I will be wondering around with all of our teams since my team isn't going. :)

Back