High School Fundraising Ideas/help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This won't help any time soon, but we've done Black Friday babysitting and made tons of money. We've even had to turn people away. The kids worked 4h shifts. New Years Eve overnight babysitting is also a good money maker. People are always willing to pay a premium for these high demand times. I just had another idea. Do you have 5K races around your area. Seems we have one every weekend and don't think I've ever seen childcare provided. Wonder if you could contact the promoter and offer to provide childcare? $10/kid for an hour or two would be profitable.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know there is a school in our area that does one of those color run type 5k's to benefit their school. Fun and attracts lots of people.

Our biggest fundraiser was definitely hosting a "kiddie camp" for grades K-8. We charged $25 a camper for a week long camp and then once football season started the campers got to perform at halftime with the high school cheerleaders for one game. Campers loved this and felt very special!

The $25 covered a tshirt and bow for each camper as well as snacks and drinks provided all week.

We would usually have about 75-100 campers each summer so this was a huge money maker for us!

This won't help any time soon, but we've done Black Friday babysitting and made tons of money. We've even had to turn people away. The kids worked 4h shifts. New Years Eve overnight babysitting is also a good money maker. People are always willing to pay a premium for these high demand times. I just had another idea. Do you have 5K races around your area. Seems we have one every weekend and don't think I've ever seen childcare provided. Wonder if you could contact the promoter and offer to provide childcare? $10/kid for an hour or two would be profitable.

That's genius!

Screenshot this and filed it away for next season. Such a great idea!

Back