College Fundraising Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey, my name is Will I actually do a fundraiser through my business for the VCU cheerleading team (where I use to cheer). I am in the health and wellness industry, my company provides the best products on the market, The fundraiser is 30% on the products you can retail. I have order forms for just a few products that focus on things that help us in the cheer world. Energy, Stamina, Endurance, and Recovery. So if you sell 100$ a canister of spark and a canister of rehydrate you will get 30 dollars. If you want more information email me at [email protected].. I made 300 in my first three weeks and I didnt have the 30% discount at first. so you can definitely make your ticket money. hope to here from you soon

Since you are a guy offer stunting privates. You can easily make 25 dollars or more for a half hour private.

Is tutoring an option? If you are in college I would put out that you can either a)tutor elementary/hs kids in a subject or b) help kids get ready for tryouts by tutoring them in cheer/dance/tumbling.

Hold a mini cheer camp/clinic ; have a carwash ; or go to a local business like a restraunt and see if they have any fundraisers. This year, my team sold meals to a restraunt and then they came and we served them :)

Back