Got Two Pairs Of Nike Cheer Shoes For Sale.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2011
nike air mix down in womens 7.5 worn exactly TWICE.
&
nike satmina in womens 6.5 completly brand new.

i would really like to sell these, so please spread the word around!
Price given upon asking :)

I know you posted this awhile ago but are you still selling the nike air mix down cheer shoes in size 7.5? Please let me know I really need these shoes! Thanks!

nike air mix down in womens 7.5 worn exactly TWICE.
&
nike satmina in womens 6.5 completly brand new.

i would really like to sell these, so please spread the word around!
Price given upon asking :)

Hi!
My cheer freind pointed me to this blog to see about used cheer shoes. I am staging a still life for an oil paintingwith worn/used sports shoes to depict the hard work and dedication of sports. I wanted to buy a worn looking, well loved pair of cheer shoes for the composition. Since I am trying to show the hard work and dedication I wanted ones with character, such as holes, scuffs, dirt, stains etc. rather than newish ones. Would you have any for sale by chance?
I am also looking for cleats, figure skates, sneakers, gymnastics shoes, and bowling shoes to buy too if you do other sports.
Thanks!
Ashley

Hi!
My cheer freind pointed me to this blog to see about used cheer shoes. I am staging a still life for an oil paintingwith worn/used sports shoes to depict the hard work and dedication of sports. I wanted to buy a worn looking, well loved pair of cheer shoes for the composition. Since I am trying to show the hard work and dedication I wanted ones with character, such as holes, scuffs, dirt, stains etc. rather than newish ones. Would you have any for sale by chance?
I am also looking for cleats, figure skates, sneakers, gymnastics shoes, and bowling shoes to buy too if you do other sports.
Thanks!
Ashley
Wow! The same 11 posts in 11 threads looking for cheer shoes. I guess you're a real "cheerlover!"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hi!
Thanks!
Ashley
I could help you out for this! My last years shoes are destroyed!

Hi!
Thanks!
Ashley
Why is your cheer friend not supplying shoes for you or asking around her gym to help?

She thought she had a pair but they have been thrown away. She is asking around but no luck so far so she pointed me to this site. In fact 3 people so far have said they have been thrown away already.
Ashley

Long story short...there has been a continual problem with a man asking for pictures of used cheer shoes for fetish reasons and harassing young ladies that do not oblige. you coming on here asking for shoes is making you look suspicious to other users. Best advice i can offer is for you to go back to your friend and have her work harder on obtaining shoes from someone in her gym and not be asking around here for them.

Long story short...there has been a continual problem with a man asking for pictures of used cheer shoes for fetish reasons and harassing young ladies that do not oblige. you coming on here asking for shoes is making you look suspicious to other users. Best advice i can offer is for you to go back to your friend and have her work harder on obtaining shoes from someone in her gym and not be asking around here for them.

:shimmy:

Hi!
I am new here so I can't really comment on some man harassing the girls on here. I imagine there are moderators here where you can report someone behaving inappropriately and ruining everyone's love of cheer. What a shame! Certainly, no one likes to be harassed.
I know your comments are well intentioned, but its not fair to me to accuse me of things that aren't true, hurt my feelings, damage my reputation and to try and prevent me from being able to find a well loved prop I need to create great art. Maybe an athlete/artist would want to have her shoes immortalized in celebration of all those countless hours perfecting her routine!

I think I have more posting rights so I going to attempt to post a photo and mixed media media (let me know how I do!) piece I did of a rhythmic gymnast's shoes. The artist/athlete was a daughter of a neighbor of mine and we wanted to immortalize her toe shoes when she got invited to the visa championships. Those holes in her shoes were earned and make great art!
zx3k.jpg

mgjf.jpg

Hi!
I am new here so I can't really comment on some man harassing the girls on here. I imagine there are moderators here where you can report someone behaving inappropriately and ruining everyone's love of cheer. What a shame! Certainly, no one likes to be harassed.
I know your comments are well intentioned, but its not fair to me to accuse me of things that aren't true, hurt my feelings, damage my reputation and to try and prevent me from being able to find a well loved prop I need to create great art. Maybe an athlete/artist would want to have her shoes immortalized in celebration of all those countless hours perfecting her routine!

I think I have more posting rights so I going to attempt to post a photo and mixed media media (let me know how I do!) piece I did of a rhythmic gymnast's shoes. The artist/athlete was a daughter of a neighbor of mine and we wanted to immortalize her toe shoes when she got invited to the visa championships. Those holes in her shoes were earned and make great art!
zx3k.jpg

mgjf.jpg
I am not accusing you of anything at this point but given last history on the boards here, which you may or may not have known, I am giving our younger members a reminder not to give out personal info to strangers. Now had you come on here and been much more open about who you are and posted in the advertising section actually advertising a service with business and supporting info maybe you would not be under any scrutiny but you didn't. For the record it sounds like your story is changing from wanting to buy shoes for your own 'artistic' use to now possibly offering a service for people to buy.

Back