OT Heels For Baby Feet?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
My sister is getting married in june and I'm in the process of trying to find shoes, which is quite the challenge. I wear a size 3 and I am having no luck at all with finding heels. They need to be black, and I have to be able to walk in them lol (not a heels kind of girl) any suggestions on where to look? here is the link to the dress for those of you who are fashionistas lol the dress is the dark purple.

Short Pleated Satin Strapless Dress - David's Bridal

peace, love, and happy cheering

showstopper

Omg! I have small feet too! I'm a 1 1/2 vans a 2 in Uggs but anywhere from a 4 1/2 or a 5 in heels. I've found all my heels from Nordstrom. I also use a lot of toe petals and arch supports to fill up the shoes. I may have small feet, but my love of shoes will not stop.

Good luck with finding them! Also I'm not sure of your budget but Target and Payless also ALWAYS have black heels that come in small sizes too!

Good luck!

I'd suggest going for ballroom dancing shoes, since they typically aren't really high and usually have a strap on the ankle/instep, both of which will help if you're not used to wearing heels. Bonus, there are lots of options for girls' sizes in ballroom shoes.

Ballroom Kids Satin Upper Dance Shoes Latin Shoes More Colors - US$ 23.69 (European size 33 is equivalent to a 3)

This is just the first that I found. Google black girls ballroom shoes and there are lots of options.

Call up Suri Cruise and ask to have a pair of her cast offs. She loves a nice heel.

Ha! I'm embarrassed to admit that Suri Cruise was the only reason I knew that ballroom shoes (with heels) were even made in kids' sizes.

the whole cinderella of boston site that Just-a-Mom posted has a lot of shoes, specifically for petite feet. i've upgraded to a 5 1/2 and occasionally can wear a 6, but that used to be one of the few places I could get big girl shoes ;)

Cinderella Of Boston - Shopping Cart <-- this page specifically shows all of the shoes they have in size 3. good luck with your search!

Back