All-Star Help With New Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
If my team was going to make shirts to sell as a fundraiser - do you think people would rather buy a traditional type tshirt with 3 color print - or pay 4 to 5 dollars more for silver foil print incorporated in the design. The profit margin would be the same on both shirts - just wondering what people like better.

We sold t shirts at our competition this year. We sold every single one that we had there and 50 more people ordered them. I think what people liked was that it had a front that just had cheer stuff on it and the comp info on the back. We also had 4 different colors of shirts to choose from. It isn't as expensive as adding a color to the screenprinting. We did blue, pink, black, and safety green. Good luck!

i LOVE foil shirts! just saying :) i just got my HPU shirt and it is so fierce! and we're thinking of doing it for nationals too :)

To me, it doesnt matter. Im just not a fan of shirts that just say like "ABC Cheer" I like something more. I have a few foil shirts tho, and I like em.

Love foil!! Metallic print is pretty cool too! We have a black shirt with metallic silver ink....there wasn't much of a price difference and the athletes love it.

foil is like shiny material on uniforms, if its done right it looks really good, if its done wrong it looks really really bad

If my team was going to make shirts to sell as a fundraiser - do you think people would rather buy a traditional type tshirt with 3 color print - or pay 4 to 5 dollars more for silver foil print incorporated in the design. The profit margin would be the same on both shirts - just wondering what people like better.

I do that kind of stuff for a living. It depends on what the design looks like. Can you post a jpeg of it or something close to it? Some designs lend themselves to accepting the foil better than others. Most reputable printers should be able to guide you in proper direction as well.

what companies do you use to make cheer shirts? especially foil... i've used custom ink for lacrosse and cheer shorts, but not for cheer shirts, wasn't crazy about the design options. so what do you all use?

Back