High School Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2010
So I've posted in here the past few months for help with our routine and cheer. We finally got our routine together, and our county competition for moved! SIX girls can't make it, so were dropping from the medium division(20 girls 5 stunt groups) to small (14 girls 3 stunt groups). We have all new stunt groups so it like we're starting all over. I need ideas for what to do with the cheer (2 stunts with girls in the front? 3 stunts? Not sure) and a 14 person pyramid. I need help ASAP. Thank you!

So I've posted in here the past few months for help with our routine and cheer. We finally got our routine together, and our county competition for moved! SIX girls can't make it, so were dropping from the medium division(20 girls 5 stunt groups) to small (14 girls 3 stunt groups). We have all new stunt groups so it like we're starting all over. I need ideas for what to do with the cheer (2 stunts with girls in the front? 3 stunts? Not sure) and a 14 person pyramid. I need help ASAP. Thank you!

Wow, that's horrible!

Maybe do two stunts in the cheer with some shoulder sits and some girls in the front? Prep level stunts only need two bases. Levels are always good in cheer to stay visual, especially with a smaller team.

For the pyramid maybe try some fullups to prep on the outside and an inversion for the middle group. A simple front tuck inversion tossed back up to extension is simple but looks nice.

Wow, that's horrible!

Maybe do two stunts in the cheer with some shoulder sits and some girls in the front? Prep level stunts only need two bases. Levels are always good in cheer to stay visual, especially with a smaller team.

For the pyramid maybe try some fullups to prep on the outside and an inversion for the middle group. A simple front tuck inversion tossed back up to extension is simple but looks nice.
Of course soon after I posted this my team decided not to compete :/ thank you so much for the help though, it is much appreciated!

Back