OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't know who Leah is, but you were my 3rd person!!!

By the way, "Blue Friday" is this week. Basically there will be a bunch of walk in kicks and scans at different stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey that was me!

That's all I do. I don't even take the survey after i can the item because no I didn't buy it.

Shopkick has never made me spend money, just save it.

Now Cartwheel by Target is the devil. I've "saved" $297 in the last year. Lord knows how much I've spent [emoji17]

Do you use Ibotta? I get a lot back with that one too.

Target is the devil and the Cartwheel is his minion!

If anyone has problems with acne I highly recommend Dermalogica Clear Start emergency fix spot treatment. My skin really only breaks out around that time of the month but this time there was cystic acne too so the esthetician at work gave me a sample of it. Everything cleared up in 2 days(even the cystic acne!) and it didn't cause my skin to flake at all. It's more pricey than a drugstore treatment but if you struggle with cystic acne, I would definitely recommend it.

I love Dermalogica! There emergency spot treatment works practically overnight and I've struggled to find something that makes any sort of difference with my random cystic acne spots that I get from time to time.

LOL I think only you guys will appreciate this. I'm totally fangirling because this man that is rehearsing at my job for a charity dance event we do every year is Bobbi Brown's dad (Bobbi Brown the make-up artist).

Maybe she'll come to our event! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I. Love. Bobbi. Brown. stuff.

Now I want to go buy a bunch more because I've just spent the last 10 minutes talking about how much I love her. I think it must be time for new foundation at least, right? And her perfume. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh heart-eyes-emoji

I love Dermalogica! There emergency spot treatment works practically overnight and I've struggled to find something that makes any sort of difference with my random cystic acne spots that I get from time to time.
Yes! It's magic I swear.

Do you use Ibotta? I get a lot back with that one too.

Target is the devil and the Cartwheel is his minion!

I've looked at Ibotta but I don't think I understand it. I also spend less than $100 a month on groceries, if even. Is it an app for that kind of shopping?

I've looked at Ibotta but I don't think I understand it. I also spend less than $100 a month on groceries, if even. Is it an app for that kind of shopping?

It is, but like the ShopKick, you can scan stuff at the store, not buy it, and still get the credit,

It is, but like the ShopKick, you can scan stuff at the store, not buy it, and still get the credit,
How? I've tried using it still in the store and it kept saying to scan my receipt. I gave up because I wasn't buying enough of the stuff on their lists.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Any high end nude/brown lipstick recommendations for dark skin? And by dark I mean deep brown, not olive. I just went into Bobbi Brown and they've discontinued my favourite brown lipstick alongside my favourite clear/rose lip gloss.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I used it for awhile and then gave up because it was so slow to add up. You can scan stuff at the store but I also had to submit a picture of my receipt for proof that I actually purchased the item so you can't do it that way anymore :(.

Any high end nude/brown lipstick recommendations for dark skin? And by dark I mean deep brown, not olive. I just went into Bobbi Brown and they've discontinued my favourite brown lipstick alongside my favourite clear/rose lip gloss.

The new Urban Decay matte collection has a fairly dark brown nude called 1993. Dries matte but feels really comfortable. I haven't seen a skin tone that it doesn't look good on!

The new Urban Decay matte collection has a fairly dark brown nude called 1993. Dries matte but feels really comfortable. I haven't seen a skin tone that it doesn't look good on!
I'll have to have a look this weekend! I get so upset when brands discontinue my favourite shades, I take it so personally. I've never quite gotten over Lancome changing their foundation formula which made me inbetween shades :(

I wear Calvin Klein 810 Blow. Its nude for me. I'm brown.

Back