All-Star Icu Worlds Livestream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sad that Sara and Matej dropped a double up. and bobbled last stunt. But they still got 3rd at partnesr stunt. they got 3rd for last 3 years now.
Proud to be slovenian now :)

Team USA will need to step it up next year Norway's All-Girl and Finlands Coed were AMAZING and i love the UK wheelchair routine!!!
Norway was AWESOME..Finland (all-girl) had a great routine, I wish they could have stuck it :( Finland Coed was awesome though, loved watching how everyone's stunting is really growing! And that girl from Team South Africa (in coed) HAD to have been a gymnast, she does that back arch-hand flick pose..

Norway was AWESOME..Finland (all-girl) had a great routine, I wish they could have stuck it :( Finland Coed was awesome though, loved watching how everyone's stunting is really growing! And that girl from Team South Africa (in coed) HAD to have been a gymnast, she does that back arch-hand flick pose..
Finland Coed have been working so hard. They have a blog named "Operation: ICU 2011", where they upload videos from each of their practises. Last night they posted "mission accomplished". Gave me chills!!

Team Sweden group stunt would have been up there if they had nailed their routine... Next year, next year!

I'm so so so glad Scandinavia finally gets some recognition! :D *proud*

Back