All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guys, the law enforcement is coming!

So+you+live+in+Rochdale+So+I+guess+yall+need+_6bfd7f0101184c3557942827671cd25b.jpg

HOT TOWN, SUMMER ON THE FIERCEBOARD.

I thought I was having a good day because the water went out at work and we had to close.....but then I found this.

The last time she showed out I told her to take some time to reflect and then come back to the boards. It didn't work. My advice sucks.
You were not the only one.

In all seriousness, I'm actually concerned about this girl's critical thinking skills and ignorance. She has some really skewed views of acceptable behavior and obviously has anger management issues. She says she's 19 but goes from 0-60 like a pre-teen.
We've had a ball with her because of how old she said she was, but what if she lied about that too?
Hopefully we won't have a mass casualty situation at Cheersport because of this...

In all seriousness, I'm actually concerned about this girl's critical thinking skills and ignorance. She has some really skewed views of acceptable behavior and obviously has anger management issues. She says she's 19 but goes from 0-60 like a pre-teen.
We've had a ball with her because of how old she said she was, but what if she lied about that too?
Hopefully we won't have a mass casualty situation at Cheersport because of this...

I also wonder about her true age and if she has ever done cheer. So, many things don't add up. Maybe she is a 12 year old who wishes she was a cheerleader and is desperate for attention.

SOOOOO I have read both threads in full b/c it is Friday and I am procrastinating.. So why is law enforcement being involved? What did anyone do wrong? :caring:

I also wonder about her true age and if she has ever done cheer. So, many things don't add up. Maybe she is a 12 year old who wishes she was a cheerleader and is desperate for attention.

I think you may be right especially about being desperate for attention. Unfortunately she got just what she wanted by all the interaction here. I'm glad King banned her but she will be back to engage again. She seems to crave it.

Also, what ever happened to "Don't feed the trolls"? It used to be our mantra back in the day on these boards.

Back