OT I’m Sorry This Is A Downer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My mom passed today. Thanks again everyone. Your words have been so kind. She was surrounded by loved ones for the past week and we all said our goodbyes. My family has really come together during this time and her hospital room was filled with laughs and happy memories about cheer, dance, and her bratty pet rabbit. All things considered, it’s the best case scenario. People dream of passing like this — comfortable, safe, and surrounded by family — and it’s the ending she deserves even though she didn’t deserve this early end. We’re trying to focus on that. It’ll be hard now that she’s gone, but I know she’ll still make herself known whenever I think, speak, or pick out shoes (we have same cute taste and the same comical size). My family will get through it and we’ll be stronger for it. If I know anything in this uncertain time, I know that.

So thanks again. I’ve been rereading your kind words and stories through the last few days and it’s really been a comfort. You guys are the best.
I'm so sorry. I cant imagine how you feel. Sending my prayers for you and your family.

Back