All-Star Incorrect Division Splitting And Combining

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At Cheer America there were 9 teams in Jr 2, they split it by small/large gym but not by actual size of the team. I though that any time there was more then 2 in each "size" division they were split off. Mind you Airborne is small and won 1st but it still bothered me.

i hate when competetions do that. they combine larges and smalls and coeds, their seperate for a reason! its not fair when one team has a guy and another team doesnt, what if that non co-ed team gets 2nd because of basket toss height? ( we all know that guys are stronger than girls when it comes to stunting) and larges vs small? a large team has more visual effects which is an unfair advantage over the small teams

My daughter is competing on Junior 3 and they combined large & small. I understand they have to because there is only 1 large team but it's not right. There are 3 very good small junior 3 teams that are going against a large team with 35 kids. The differences in a routine with 19 or 20 kids versus 35 is huge! I just don't think it is fair for these kids that work their butts off to have to compete that way.

Back