All-Star International Open Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 31, 2013
So I aged out of cheer at my gym & shortly thereafter the gym went out of buisness.. I wasn't sure where to post this but I was wondering if anyone knew of any gyms big or small in the northeast texas area that has open teams & also if someone could explain the open level 4 thing to me as well. I've never really heard much about it
-thanks.
-m.

So I aged out of cheer at my gym & shortly thereafter the gym went out of buisness.. I wasn't sure where to post this but I was wondering if anyone knew of any gyms big or small in the northeast texas area that has open teams & also if someone could explain the open level 4 thing to me as well. I've never really heard much about it
-thanks.
-m.
maybe this thread will help you

Cheer - Open 4, International 5 & International 6 | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

Cheer - International Open Level 4?? | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

i found this at Open Team Register | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
i don't know if this is still available

Texas
Encore Cheer (Houston, TX)- Open Level 4.
Email [email protected] (Cheryl Jimenes) or Stacy1967@gmail (Stacy B.) for more information.

Woodlands Elite (Oak Ridge North, TX) - International Open Coed Level 5 (Commanders)
All costs except travel and lodging paid by gym for high school graduates and older. Open workouts/team selection going on now. Contact [email protected] or go to facebook.com/woodlandselite for more info.

i found this at Open Team Register | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
i don't know if this is still available

Texas
Encore Cheer (Houston, TX)- Open Level 4.
Email [email protected] (Cheryl Jimenes) or Stacy1967@gmail (Stacy B.) for more information.

Woodlands Elite (Oak Ridge North, TX) - International Open Coed Level 5 (Commanders)
All costs except travel and lodging paid by gym for high school graduates and older. Open workouts/team selection going on now. Contact [email protected] or go to facebook.com/woodlandselite for more info.

Those gyms are literally 4-6 hours away from me lol

Do you have any friends in a similar situation? If there were a group of you, I'm sure you could always approach a nearby gym about starting an open 4 team... Worth a shot.

We have tried.. Never heard anything back
Do you have any friends in a similar situation? If there were a group of you, I'm sure you could always approach a nearby gym about starting an open 4 team... Worth a shot.

Best thing to do is look at the Wiki we have of International teams instead of people just throwing out locations that are too far from you.
I have done that as well . All in the Dallas or Houston area I'm more torwards tyler area & last I knew they don't have an international open 6, open 5 or open 4 teams at any of their gyms so I'm hoping a small gym in this area will see this thread & help .

Back