All-Star Jamfest Europe :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 1, 2012
Four more months untill this amazing event =] cant wait.

Don't miss out on the best event in Europe!! JAMfest Europe – an AMAZING and EXCITING premiere event that featured over 200 performances in 2011. In 2012 the event is over two days, for better scheduling for you, your athletes and parents. Echo Arena is the best competition venue in Europe! We provide great stadium seating, awesome performance arena and convenient practice area that can't be beat. Located in the heart of downtown Liverpool, Echo Arena is literally steps from restaurants, shops and hotels. Liverpool is the best competition city with easy access from Manchester airport.

Don't miss out on seeing the best team from the U.S. compete. Cheer Athletics Senior All-Girl and Cheer Extreme Senior Co-Ed will travel to Liverpool to compete, teach a clinic and meet all the athletes. No other event in the UK and Europe will you be able to see this caliber of athletes in person.

Don't miss out on a trip to JAMfest Cheer or Dance Super Nationals. Teams will be able to win free registration bids. Cheer Super Nationals has over 550 teams compete and Dance Super Nationals is the largest all-star dance competition in the U.S.

Don't miss out on the JAMfest Experience!! JAMfest is known for FUN, ENTERTAINING and SPIRITED events. For over seventeen years, JAMfest has been a top event producer in the U.S. and continues to grow in Europe. JAMfest More Than A Competition… It's An Experience!

Has it ever been confirmed that Cheer Athletics and CEA actually had to pay for the trip itself or if Jamfest was paying for it?

We haven't been told anything yet. I hope Jamfest is paying for it.
i assume so! i was working at a jamfest europe comp on saturday and was speaking with the uk side. Everything seemed set in stone from what they were saying !

there is a reciprocal bid being offered to a level 5 uk team to have the paid trip to the majors next season! how exciting for us!!

Has it ever been confirmed that Cheer Athletics and CEA actually had to pay for the trip itself or if Jamfest was paying for it?
Actually jamfest pays for our plane ticket and room with the train ticket passports and food will be up to ourselfs =]

We are all seriously so excited for JAMfest Europe! I think it's going to be a fantastic event for both the 'home' crowd and both CEA/CA! It's my teams first jamfest event, as senior level 2 :)

*** Could the thread from the international forum and this one be merged some how, so we dont have two on the same event? Jamfest Europe | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

Other than that see you all in June - it's going to be crazy!

We are all seriously so excited for JAMfest Europe! I think it's going to be a fantastic event for both the 'home' crowd and both CEA/CA! It's my teams first jamfest event, as senior level 2 :)

*** Could the thread from the international forum and this one be merged some how, so we dont have two on the same event? Jamfest Europe | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

Other than that see you all in June - it's going to be crazy!
not sure haha =] but i will tell you that here at CEA we are SO EXCITED for europe =]

I'll just stick to this thread, as more people will probably look in here :) Level 5's be ready for a random person nuggeting in your routine, that will be me, lol!

Does anyone who's been before have any tips e.g. places to eat/whats nearish to it in Liverpool etc etc kinda like the info people put in the Cheersport and Worlds threads? It'd be really handy for that kind of info :)

*On a side note - make sure you bring over a brolly and wellies........it's England in the summer..it rains........a LOT! :p *

I'll just stick to this thread, as more people will probably look in here :) Level 5's be ready for a random person nuggeting in your routine, that will be me, lol!

Does anyone who's been before have any tips e.g. places to eat/whats nearish to it in Liverpool etc etc kinda like the info people put in the Cheersport and Worlds threads? It'd be really handy for that kind of info :)

*On a side note - make sure you bring over a brolly and wellies........it's England in the summer..it rains........a LOT! :p *
Liverpool One (shopping centre) is nearby, but it's a bit of a trek. The arena's on the docks so there isn't much nearby, when I go I usually take all my food and stuff for the day with me and don't leave venue.

Back