All-Star Join Envy All Stars And Kiara Nowlin In Wisconsin!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are blessed to have Kiara at our gym. She is on Smoed with my daughter and you could not have a better guest than Kiara! I have never met a more humble and talented kid in my life! She is just inspiring and amazing. You are so lucky to have her and everyone who attends will benefit from being with her for the weekend. Take care and I am sure you will have a wonderful time!!! Go Envy Allstars!!!!

We are blessed to have Kiara at our gym. She is on Smoed with my daughter and you could not have a better guest than Kiara! I have never met a more humble and talented kid in my life! She is just inspiring and amazing. You are so lucky to have her and everyone who attends will benefit from being with her for the weekend. Take care and I am sure you will have a wonderful time!!! Go Envy Allstars!!!!
Where do I start...First off things hapen for reason. I origonally thought it would be super cool to see if Kiara did choreography...was shocked I got a call from Todd..lol and well here we are doing a tumble clinic. I will say, this is the best thing that has happen for us startng a new gym.My girls are pumped, as well as other girls from around Wi and IL.
I have found Kiara along time ago to be so nice. She took on my 10 year old the time (11 now) as a GB as they call it. (Goal Buddy) Just an email here and there was just enough to hold Nat to her goals. She got to hear what Kiara was working on. Too me that was just amazing to take a few mins of her time to do that. She even reconized her when they did a video for her.
Now, I have kept in contact with her dad planning all this. This family is simply amazing. They are so humble and gracious it isn't even funny. I love telling them about Wisconsin while I get to hear about how super fun it is to drive in Cali (not)
He tells me to remind the girls-Kiara is a girl like you. She is just a girl. Celebrity,cheerlebrity..is never in the vocabulay.
Kiara has taken time to Call N on her birthday as a surprise..She has called the girls at the gym for some girl talk. It brings tears to my eyes at the kindsness of others. We can not wait to have here in WI. Run,fly,drive ask for a ride, but you do not want to miss this amazing time with Kiara. She is totally hands on. We can not wait to have the Nowlins as part of our familes for the weekend.

If money is an issue, call me, email me- lets work it out..I can do 2 payments or 3. We just want everyone to come and be apart of this awesome time and bond with your cheer sisters..
Thanks Laker fan for the kind words.

I hope to see everyone!!

Where do I start...First off things hapen for reason. I origonally thought it would be super cool to see if Kiara did choreography...was shocked I got a call from Todd..lol and well here we are doing a tumble clinic. I will say, this is the best thing that has happen for us startng a new gym.My girls are pumped, as well as other girls from around Wi and IL.
I have found Kiara along time ago to be so nice. She took on my 10 year old the time (11 now) as a GB as they call it. (Goal Buddy) Just an email here and there was just enough to hold Nat to her goals. She got to hear what Kiara was working on. Too me that was just amazing to take a few mins of her time to do that. She even reconized her when they did a video for her.
Now, I have kept in contact with her dad planning all this. This family is simply amazing. They are so humble and gracious it isn't even funny. I love telling them about Wisconsin while I get to hear about how super fun it is to drive in Cali (not)
He tells me to remind the girls-Kiara is a girl like you. She is just a girl. Celebrity,cheerlebrity..is never in the vocabulay.
Kiara has taken time to Call N on her birthday as a surprise..She has called the girls at the gym for some girl talk. It brings tears to my eyes at the kindsness of others. We can not wait to have here in WI. Run,fly,drive ask for a ride, but you do not want to miss this amazing time with Kiara. She is totally hands on. We can not wait to have the Nowlins as part of our familes for the weekend.

If money is an issue, call me, email me- lets work it out..I can do 2 payments or 3. We just want everyone to come and be apart of this awesome time and bond with your cheer sisters..
Thanks Laker fan for the kind words.

I hope to see everyone!!
All true because I am blessed everyday by the family...and yes...get to this event...any way you can!!!! It will be awesome!!!

Back