Music Latest Sound Effects And Builds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 27, 2011
Hi, I am looking for the "latest" sound effects (hits, voice/mouth sounds, lasers, etc etc.) and builds (tone swells, tone builds or whatsoever) that are commonly used (by All-star teams) nowadays. Many sites sell these things but I always end up purchasing "the same" sound effects/builds that I currently have (I wasted a lot of money). This time I'm planning to purchase another kit (at a reasonable price). Could you guys help me? I prefer high quality and in .wav format. Thanks

Mark, have you gotten any from CMS? TOOLZ 9 & 10 specialize in tone swell builds. 13, 14, 23 & 25 have tons of amazing NEW sfx. There's currently (for a short time) a 30% sale off of orders of $500 or more. Coupon code is 30PERCENT. CMS is not reselling anyone elses so you will not find "the same" here (unless someone else is selling ours and please let us know if that's the case). www.CheerMusicStore.com

Mark, have you gotten any from CMS? TOOLZ 9 & 10 specialize in tone swell builds. 13, 14, 23 & 25 have tons of amazing NEW sfx. There's currently (for a short time) a 30% sale off of orders of $500 or more. Coupon code is 30PERCENT. CMS is not reselling anyone elses so you will not find "the same" here (unless someone else is selling ours and please let us know if that's the case). www.CheerMusicStore.com

If I purchase one of those kits you mentioned, what would it look like? (is it categorized in folders?) or is it included in one continuous .wav file?

Your website doesn´t work correctly for german users
That is correct...you have to trick your browser into thinking you are in the US. Or just email us and we can do the transaction outside of the store. We have to email the TOOLZ links anyway. We will be opening a new store w/in the next 2 weeks, however the sale will beover by then.

If I purchase one of those kits you mentioned, what would it look like? (is it categorized in folders?) or is it included in one continuous .wav file?
The TOOLZ are broken down into separate folders. The Construction Kits are in 1 folder. Everything is a separate acidized wav file. Did you look at the website? It's very clear. You can get an email with the exact track listings. You know exactly what you're getting.

Hi, I am looking for the "latest" sound effects (hits, voice/mouth sounds, lasers, etc etc.) and builds (tone swells, tone builds or whatsoever) that are commonly used (by All-star teams) nowadays. Many sites sell these things but I always end up purchasing "the same" sound effects/builds that I currently have (I wasted a lot of money). This time I'm planning to purchase another kit (at a reasonable price). Could you guys help me? I prefer high quality and in .wav format. Thanks

CheerLoops Now OPEN...BOOM!

Back