All-Star Least Competitive Divisons

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here in the UK junior wise it's probably level 3- there's usually only a couple if any in that division. For seniors there is only two level 6 I believe but they don't compete much so it would be followed up by level 5- even though that division is growing hugely each year!

Coed R5 has been small the past few years, but the first summit comp tomorrow has 7 teams in it! That's double what it usually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coed R5 has been small the past few years, but the first summit comp tomorrow has 7 teams in it! That's double what it usually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CP is in large coed R5 division. Small Coed R5 is a lot more likely to have competition than small. But, a lot of comps end up combining anyways!

I know the restricted j5 is new but I'm guessing it'll be a pretty quiet division.
I am actually betting that this division will be highly contested in its start up year and the reason why I think this is, because of the lack of competition in the Y4/5 divisions and the number of athletes from Y5 that are not ready for a true Jr5 team and would have been placed on either SrR5, if the athlete had a full or Jr4 if they did not have a full, but had their standing tuck or layout but now, gyms have another division to placed these athletes...

Last edited:
Youth 4 has been small the past few years, seemingly smaller than Youth 5. Only two of them were at the Summit.

Mini 2, Y3+, JR4+, SR 1, SR 5+ are the least competitive. so are all of the allstar prep levels/divisions. I saw 1 senior level 1 prep team...

I agree. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen a Y4, but I have seen Y5.
CEA has 2 youth 4 teams. Greensboro All stars and cheer Tyme chantilly both have youth 4. So while it's not super competitive there are teams especially in southeast.
Woodlands Elite, Prodigy and Cheer Athletics also all have youth 4.
ETA: Stringrays also has youth 4.

Last edited:
Senior 4.2. As an athlete in the division I know first hand there's not a ton of competition, at least in the Midwest.

Back