All-Star List Of The Triple Crown Winners

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Talked with someone about this and I thought it would be cool to list the triple crown winners for past number of years. I am afraid to go much farther back than 2000 cause I don't know how good of records anyone kept (besides @BlueCat ). To me the Triple Crown is winning NCA, UCA, and Cheersport all in the same year by the same team. For the 10-11 season I know a few.

Spice
Orange
Brandon J4
Ace Warriors

Any other levels? A triple crown is a triple crown, even at Tiny 1.

Feel free to edit and add to the Wiki.

http://fierceboard.com/wiki/triple-crown-winners/

And it is ONLY allowed to be NCA, UCA, and CheerSport. No other nationals count towards it, so please don't ask.

even though i think Indy has deeper competition than UCA, ill play along

It was the triple crown back in the day. This is one of those times that tradition comes into play.

Thats true
Just not many programs go to both UCA and NCA

Anymore, yes. But UCA grew by 170 teams this year and I have a feeling it will get big again (the got a lot more Allstar type of people running it now).

Um...really King? LOL! Green went undefeated this season! :D

maybe as in maybe i forgot? i have a really bad head cold ATM and my medicine is making me really tired. thats my excuse and im sticking to it.

I used to go to both UCA & NCA back in the day...never really even thought much of it either! Unfortunately I've never been to Cheersport though. I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to win all 3! :D King, shame on you for forgetting about Green!

I used to go to both UCA & NCA back in the day...never really even thought much of it either! Unfortunately I've never been to Cheersport though. I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to win all 3! :D King, shame on you for forgetting about Green!

It feels AMAZING! :) I was on Brandon J4 :))

so theres basically only 5 in the world? Brandon J4, Spice, Orange, Green and Ace Warriors. But did those 4 level 5 teams get 1st at Worlds? I dont think they all did.

so theres basically only 5 in the world? Brandon J4, Spice, Orange, Green and Ace Warriors. But did those 4 level 5 teams get 1st at Worlds? I dont think they all did.
Only 1 did.

Like I said before, there are only a handful of programs that attended Cheersport, NCA, and UCA.

Back