All-Star Looking For Gyms In Houston, Tx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What part of Houston? My daughter has taken clinics at Victory Vipers in Sugarland and really loved it. She made lots of progress in 3 days.

Where is Woodlands gym exactly? Is it near Kingwood?

All Star Evolution is owned by Edgar who used to coach at University Cheer...don't know much about the program but from what I've heard he had a great turnout for his 1st season.
Woodlands Elite has some of the best sportsmanship I've seen and really competitive teams at all levels.
Texas Cheer has 3 locations so no matter where you live in Houston, there is probably one near you :) Also really nice parents and very competitive teams across the board.

Where is Woodlands gym exactly? Is it near Kingwood?
It is in The Woodlands Texas. There are girls who come from Kingwood to cheer. It's about 40 to an hour from the gym depending on where your coming from and traffic could change that as well.

thanks guys, we looked at all the gyms and i think she liked texas cheer best (although all were great!). thanks for all the help!

It is in The Woodlands Texas. There are girls who come from Kingwood to cheer. It's about 40 to an hour from the gym depending on where your coming from and traffic could change that as well.

Thank you! My sister lived in Kingwood (in the woodlands subdivision lol) up until two years ago. I was starting to research gyms for my niece when they moved and I always wondered if I'd just missed the gym while we zipped around all the Houston areas....

Latest posts

Back