Looking For Nfinity In Size Y13 Or A Size 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 3, 2014
My daughter needs a pair of Nfinity shoes for cheer this year! I would like to get her a used pair as she is 7 and foot is growing! I make personalized cheer bows of all styles how you want them and would be willing trade!
Sammy Steele

@Sammy53085

**** Nfinity's aren't mandatory. Any lightweight solid white cheer shoe would work especially as young as she is. But, I checked ebay and found those Youth size 13's for you. Just click on the link.

Another option for nfinities, the CA Charlotte proshop keeps vengeance and evolutions in stock. Not sure if they currently have the size you're looking for but it's worth a call to them to see if they sell to non-CA athletes (I have no idea what the answer to that is). But you can try them on and be sure to get the right size, they have bunches.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks I might try that! She just need a good cheer shoe for flying and I know the vengeance is good for that!

Thanks I might try that! She just need a good cheer shoe for flying and I know the vengeance is good for that!

Yes....the vengeance is a good shoe but, they're pricy and was trying to find some economical cheer shoes for you. My kids actually preferred the Evolutions!! Wish she would still wear them.

Yes....the vengeance is a good shoe but, they're pricy and was trying to find some economical cheer shoes for you. My kids actually preferred the Evolutions!! Wish she would still wear them.
I can't afford a new pair of vengeance because we are buying everything she needs! But I'm so glad we switched to cheer Extrem! She loves it so I pay lol! all the used ones I have found are pricey to! The chase are reasonable on price I'm thinking I just may get her those agin but in a different style!

Back