OT Macbook Air

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 11, 2010
Soo, I'm thinking about getting a Macbook Air because my old notebook ist just too slow and old...
I was just wondering, what the price for the 13" version is over in the US and if it would be worth it to order it from there. Does anyone know? :)

Be aware the Mac Book Air does not have any drives built into it lik a CD or DVD player and recorder. They are USB external plug-in's. What you save on space and lightness you make up for the extra drive to carry. Look at the mac book or mack book pro. Better machine dollar for dollar in my opinion The Mac Air is an Ipad with a keyboard

Well you can really only get macbook pros now, because they don't make just the regular MacBooks anymore unless you get a used one. The cheapest macbook air is $999.00, but you could possibly get a refurbished one on apple's website for a little cheaper. Also, if you are in school they do have a student discount.

Definitely worth it to look into refurbished ones on the Apple website. http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac (Not sure if the Apple site is the same over in Europe? I'd assume it's similar though...)

My family bought a refurbished desktop and it looks and runs like brand new. You would never guess that it was ever previously used or anything. You just have to keep checking back every week or so sometimes if they don't have anything that interests you right away.

Thank you guys, I'll definitely check out the refurbished offers, that sound great and compare to the Macbook Pro!!

Back