Materials And Machines For Cheer Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 22, 2014
I have recently owned a now company, and have come to terms that I have shut down the company with college coming up and no available time. With this said, I have multiple machines, fabrics, ribbons, and rhinestones I will be selling. I will post pictures as soon as I get everything measured and priced. If you are interested in purchasing anything please email me at [email protected] and I will respond with details and pricing. I have a 15x15 heat press that I purchased for $350 and will be selling for $250 or best offer. It is still in great condition and has no issues. I also have the silhouette cutting machine which I purchased for $150 and will be selling for $100. This will NOT come with the cutting mat. The cutting mat can be purchased online on their website.
I have multiple packs of heat press rhinestones that will be sold by the weight. I have many different sizes and colors.

Fabrics will be sold by the amount. Some fabrics are 1 yard some are 1/2 of hard. Multiple patterns and prints available.

I am saving up for college and figured this would be the best way to sell all of my unused/used materials that I have.

I will give discounts with orders consisting of 5 or more items.

Shipping for heat press will be $30.00 due to the weight and size.
Shipping for silhouette will be $15.00.
Shipping for fabrics and ribbons will be $5-$8 depending on weight.

All of these shipping amounts are for US States only. International orders will be higher in shipping costs.

I have all this left over fabric… not featured in the picture is two black 50 yards rolls (so 100 yards total). Great way to get started on your bow business or enhance it with some more supplies. The fabric is already precut into 3 inch strips for you!

I need to sell it ASAP. Email me with some offers!

I have all this left over fabric… not featured in the picture is two black 50 yards rolls (so 100 yards total). Great way to get started on your bow business or enhance it with some more supplies. The fabric is already precut into 3 inch strips for you!

How much are you selling it all for and would you ship to the UK?

do you still have the black 50yd rolls?

Back