Music Music Maker Mx? By: Magix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I use it. Its ok but i havent tried other programs. I've managed to do everything i need with it.

I would go with Mixcraft for your first program....and learn it, learn it, learn it! You can do alot with it for the price

I however have a set up using, Logic Pro, Pro-tools, ableton Live, Wave Lab, Komplete 8 Native instruments (for filling slow songs)...but Im also going to school to be an audio engineer...but I started on Mixcraft and I can still turn it out on there! hope this helps

i use sony music studio 7.0 ive been mixin since 2009 but have had SMS 7.0 since 2010 and i dont know really know how to EQ and get beats to go with songs. so i was jus asking if Magix was any better.

i use sony music studio 7.0 ive been mixin since 2009 but have had SMS 7.0 since 2010 and i dont know really know how to EQ and get beats to go with songs. so i was jus asking if Magix was any better.

The first music mixing software I ever used was Magix Music Maker... Switched to Sony Acid a couple years after and LOVE it. I would like to learn Pro Tools at some point(when I have time). I have the new Magix Music Maker 16, but I do not use it much. Sony Acid is where it's at in my opinion!:shaka:

Back