Music Music Training Taught By Patrick From Cheermusicpro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Do you mix music? Do you want to learn? Do you want to improve the quality and clarity of your mixes? This is the chance to take your music to the next level.

Contact me at [email protected] for information, pricing and locations!

Do you mix music? Do you want to learn? Do you want to improve the quality and clarity of your mixes? This is the chance to take your music to the next level.

Contact me at [email protected] for information, pricing and locations!​

Why not just post the dates and a description of what is offered at the workshop. I have to tell you, when you tell me I have to email you to get the info-I'm instantly not interested.
#1- If you want my business, you have to work for it-I shouldn't have to.
#2- When I'm told that I have to contact someone to get ANY information at all, I immediately think "scam". I know you're not scamming people, but that's what I would feel in other situations-that there must be some "catch" that you aren't willing to put out there publicly.

Why not just post the dates and a description of what is offered at the workshop. I have to tell you, when you tell me I have to email you to get the info-I'm instantly not interested.
#2- When I'm told that I have to contact someone to get ANY information at all, I immediately think "scam". I know you're not scamming people, but that's what I would feel in other situations-that there must be some "catch" that you aren't willing to put out there publicly.
there only in 4 locations and its 1,000 dollars per person

MissBee,

I am really sorry if you are not interested in our music training, but the reason we have for asking people to contact is us simple.

#1 We have a brochure that we email to all people interested and it's to much to post on this board. We don't own the fierceboards so we don't want to cover it with our advertisements like some people do. We simply want to get the word out.

#2 We want to speak on a more personal level with the people who want to take the class so we can tell them one on one what is involved so they know exactly how valuable the training will be.

I feel your post is a little out of line considering you you obviously don't know me, my partner or have any info what-so-ever about what we are doing. To insiuate we are running a scam is just silly. Have a great day!

Patrick

Do you mix music? Have you always wanted to learn? Do you have trouble getting the quality and clarity you want in your mixes? Whether you are a beginner or you have been mixing for years, this is your chance to take your music to a NEW LEVEL!

CheerMusicPro has teamed up with Cheer Solutions to provide music training in four different cities for the first time ever! Contact me at [email protected]

Patrick

I feel your post is a little out of line considering you you obviously don't know me, my partner or have any info what-so-ever about what we are doing. To insiuate we are running a scam is just silly. Have a great day!
Patrick

If you read my post carefully you would have seen what I wrote (i added the bold to this one, to point it out to you)

As you can see, I did not say that you were scamming people. Just that in other situations where no information is given about a product or service, it can seem shady. It's great that you have a flyer prepared for your events. I think that to properly market your event you could post a little bit of info here. List the locations and dates, and then ask people to contact you for more in depth information. Or even post the flyer on your website and post a link to that here. I certainly understand not wanting to be "one of those" who clogs up the boards with advertisements, but I feel that if you don't give out ANY information at all-you're missing out on people. Marketing is a delicate balance of giving out just enough information about your product/service to interest people, but not so much that it becomes an anonymous transaction. Just a suggestion from someone who spent 5 years as the Marketing Director for a major cheer company.

uhm ... ok, the moral of the story is still - email us if want more information!

the response and turnout has been GREAT!!! everybody that is interested in getting into music production, or significantly bettering their existing production - contact us ASAP!

[email protected]

p.s. - miss bee - i think your signature says is all...

Yes I have a degree in Marketing and Management, and the way we are marketing our classes is working great! Thanks to all the people that have contacted Erik and I and spoken with us over the phone and through email! These seminars are going to be amazing! We are both so excited to work with each and every one of you

Patrick

The website will be launching this week before worlds. Thanks for your interest! Stay tuned as more info is released about our new partnership with Varsity and the Varsity Family Plan.

The website will be launching this week before worlds. Thanks for your interest! Stay tuned as more info is released about our new partnership with Varsity and the Varsity Family Plan.

Cool... So we can get Direct Music Instruction through the Varsity Family Plan? That's awesome! Good Job Patrick.

Back