All-Star Nc State Cheerleaders In Gymnamstyle Music Video With Part Of Fab5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just dont get why the one girl has her worlds medal on...it was about the gymnasts. you won worlds....well these girls won the olympics :D a much greater accomplishment :D

I don't think that was on the CEA people. That is quite an accomplishment in the cheer world, so fine with me. I think her wearing the medal has more to do with the fact this video makes no sense to me. It doesn't mean they arent fighting cancer. It doesn't mean they dont have some olympians and cheerleaders who have done great things. It just means they said:

We need a video.. lets make gangnam style! Awesomeness! Who do we put in it? Cheerleaders and olympians! Why? Why not!

I bet this video is to increase awareness of their facility and bring people to their center for cancer (which while fighting cancer is a noble cause, it is still a business). I think this video was way more effective:

i just dont get why the one girl has her worlds medal on...it was about the gymnasts. you won worlds....well these girls won the olympics :D a much greater accomplishment :D

I can't believe I know this one. LOL After the crew got there the girl's Mom was asked to go home and get her medal. So, it was a request. She didn't just randomly show up with her medal on. (And I'm fairly confident in stating that nobody thinks winning Worlds is a bigger accomplishment than winning the Olympics.) How presumptuous of you to think they would.

I don't think that was on the CEA people. That is quite an accomplishment in the cheer world, so fine with me. I think her wearing the medal has more to do with the fact this video makes no sense to me. It doesn't mean they arent fighting cancer. It doesn't mean they dont have some olympians and cheerleaders who have done great things. It just means they said:

We need a video.. lets make gangnam style! Awesomeness! Who do we put in it? Cheerleaders and olympians! Why? Why not!

I bet this video is to increase awareness of their facility and bring people to their center for cancer (which while fighting cancer is a noble cause, it is still a business). I think this video was way more effective:

This is awesome!

The only thing I yelled during this video was 'YAY OLD PEOPLE!'

It's so weird seeing the girls in that much makeup..

I didn't get the connection of the video either, I don't know how cheerleaders and gymnasts and gymnam style have anything to do with a cancer facility. I thought it was cute though. I would get it if it were a 'healthy living' facility or center of some kind..as they're both athletic endeavors.

I *think* this video is supposed to be a part of a larger show. Maybe within that context, it will make more sense.

To be honest, we weren't given much info other than we had a chance to be involved with the gymnasts. If someone had said, "hey come make a Gangnam video that makes no sense at all with Gabby, Aly and Jordyn", we all probably still would have been there.

It airs tomorrow, I believe.

Back